• The chip is using ARM chip which is twice faster. Protocol communicating speed
is also twice faster than WIFI ( CLK DEVICE )
• Cute and portable design without the long cable.
• Automatically power off, power save function. When chief chip sensor that the
communication is off for one hour, it will automatically power off and entre power
save mode. It helps a lot for saving power.
• J1939 and stable J1979 protocol offers strong second development for customers.
• Support all WIFI system ( Android, PC, WINCE, IPHONE, IPAD ect. ),
• Allocate address freely, not traditional ADHOC address mode any more.
• Offers simple connecting way for customers.
• Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer specific,
and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code
definitions in the database).
• Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL(“Check Engine” light)
• Display current sensor data
• Engine RPM
• Calculated Load Value
• Coolant Temperature
• Fuel System Status
• Vehicle Speed
• Short Term Fuel Trim
• Long Term Fuel Trim
• Intake Manifold Pressure
• Timing Advance
• Intake Air Temperature
• Air Flow Rate
• Absolute Throttle Position
• Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
• Fuel System status
• Fuel Pressure
Free shipping in Canada
Software: First Step: Install related software to your mobile phone, if your mobile-phone using android system then please download the TORQUE from Android Market, if you mobile-phone is Apple phone(Or iPad) then please download Dashcommand from APP Store.After install the related software to your mobile-phone then all is finished.Of course you also can use the TORQUE and Dashcommand software from the CD of the device which we supply to you.
Second Step: Connect the iCarsoft Wifi OBD Multi-Scan Tool i610 to your Car OBD interface, you can find the light of the iCarsoft Wifi OBD Multi-Scan Tool i610 will flash (it shows the the connection is good), then it coming in standby and waiting for working.Usually the CAR OBD interface are under the steering wheel (above the brake), some are hided in the tool box of the hand brake,you can refer to the following picture to find it.
There are no reviews yet.