YOU CAN SELECT ANY THREE OF THE FOLLOWING SERIES (For example, if you choose for VW, for BENZ and for BMW. You will get vehicle coverage for VW, for AUDI, for SEAT, for SKODA, for BENZ, for SPRINTER, for MAYBACH, for SMART, for BMW, for Rolls-Royce and for MINI.)
for Sprinter, for BMW, for Mini, for VW, for Seat, for Skoda, for Volvo, for Porsche, for SAAB, for EU Ford, for Dacia, for Renault, for Fiat, for Mercedes-Benz, for Citroen, for Jaguar, for Peugeot, for Audi, for Opel, for Land Rover, for Smart, for Vauxhall, for Alfa-Romeo, for Lancia.
for Nissan, for Infiniti, for Toyota, for Lexus, for Scion, for Honda, for Isuzu, for Hyundai, for Kia, for Daewoo , for Mazda, for Acura, for Subaru, for Mitsubishi, for Suzuki,
for USFord, for GM, for Chrysler
for Holden, for AUS Ford
1. Comprehensive OBD relearn coverage.
2. Onscreen relearn procedure.
3. Read &Clear codes for all available systems.
4. Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review.
5. Auto VIN technology can automatically identify model and year information in no time.
6. Actuation Test / Bi-directory Test is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
7. Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration: Calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrates SAS while steering part replacement.
8. Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset, reset service mileage and service intervals.
9. Electronic Parking Brake (EPB): System maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialization.
10. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF): Regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
11. Battery Management System (BMS): Registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
12. Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC): Relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replaces the throttle value.
13. ABS Bleeding: Release the air to restore ABS brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS replaced.
14. Injector coding: Relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced.
15. Support TPMS programming service: It allows you to look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
16. AFS Head Lamp reset means that the adaptive front lighting system can be rotated to either side, pressing the button means they stay pointing straight forward, and don’t turn anymore when turning the steering wheel.
17. Air Suspension: Try reset electronic suspension air ride with the message system close all doors flip through message system go to suspension reset or off.
18. Gearbox Reset: Procedure Reset Transmission Adaptive Learning DIY. Start the car and drive. Once you perform this procedure the Engine Control Unit (ECU) and Transmission Control Unit (TCU) will work together to learn how you drive by monitoring your driving pattern. After you follow this programming method of the TCU / ECU drive the car.
19. Air conditioning service: Calibration of air-conditioning related control units, such as additional calibration of air mass flow, etc.
20. Air Filter Self-learning process after replacing the air filter.
21. Fuel Pump activation function, activate it when replace a new one.
22. DTC library to look up when user is operating this tool.
23. Support Freeze Frame of Fault Code functions.
24. Automatic software upgrade.
25. Easy to feedback test questions online.
26. Provides convenient instruction with customer in interface.
27. Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French. (More languages will be added in the future.)
*Certain functions may be limited from the vehicle manufacturer due to the requirement of a special factory access code.
*This scan tool covers 20 years models, so some functions may not be available on all years /models.
*We reserve the rights to make any change to this description without notice.
Free shipping in Canada
There are no reviews yet.